The DensiEye 700 is ideal for the pressroom and 4-color CMYK printing. DensiEye portable reflection densitometer can measure all of the critical factors in the printing process to help set up the press quicker and recognize mistakes before they get out of control. With its fully automated functions and clear pass/fail indicator, DensiEye 700 will enhance your productivity, while requiring only basic know-how about print quality control.
- Includes all necessary functions for measurement including density, dot, gain, dot area, trapping, gray balance and print characteristic measurement.
- Clear pass/fail indicator lets you quickly see results and get on to the next measurement.
- Fully automatic function and automatic patch type recognition minimize operator errors, ensuring accurate results every time.
- Extremely fast measurement time helps you get the job done quicker.
- Graphical display makes it easy to navigate to the right function and visualize results.
Density (incl. Difference)
Gray Balance (incl. Difference)
Print characteristic line
Automatic color recognition
Automatic patch type recognition (Solid, Halftone, Trapping Patch, Gray Balance)
Automatic paper white recognition
References Sets (incl. Solids, Dot Gain, Gray Balance) 6 sets
Absolute / relative White base
Illumination 3 LED (RGB)
Measurement geometry 45°/0°
Measurement Aperture 3 mm or 1.6 mm
Polarization filter With or Without
Density Standards (Filter Sets) Status I, E or T (according to ISO 5-3)
Measurement range 0,00 – 3,00 D
Linearity ± 0,01 D or ± 1%
Repeatability 0,00 – 2,50 D: ± 0,01 D or ± 1% max.
2,50 – 3,00 D: ± 0,03 D or ± 3% max.
Inter instrument agreem